An Essential Guide About UK Visa Sponsorship (Tier 2) For Employers
UK Visa Sponsorship:
For ages, there has always been a shortage of medical staff in the UK. The number of medical staff needed in the country is not being met by UK citizens. This has led to tremendous opportunities for medical staff to work and get high living standards in the UK.
It’s a great concern of the UK Govt. to fulfil the scarcity of Medical Staff in the UK. This is for both NHS and Private companies. To welcome and attract professionals across the globe UK govt. has to ease the process of immigration as much as possible. From Fast track visa to UK Visa sponsorship, the govt. has introduced several schemes, sponsorships programs by which applicants can come to the UK smoothly without much-awaited delays.
Here, in this blog, you as a dentist/dental hygienist will get each and every necessary information related to process, documentation, and list of sponsors needed to land on UK land.
Tier 2 Visa for Dentist:
Tier 2 Visa, also called as skilled worker visa, is for those who are trained and skilled professionals with a valid job offer from an authorized licensed sponsor and want to work and live in the UK.They are those professionals who have taken their professional degrees from their own country in recognized universities.
Eligibility Criteria For Visa Process:
- You must work for the company which is licensed and approved by the home office
- You must ‘carry a certificate of sponsorship’ which would be provided to you by your employer containing information about your job including salary and position offered.
- Your job should come under the list of eligible occupations. Ask your employer about the occupation code. Click here to know your code https://onsdigital.github.io/dp-classification-tools/standard-occupational-classification/ONS_SOC_occupation_coding_tool.html
- You must be paid a minimum salary- depending upon the work you do
Visa Approval Process:
- Several formalities include proofs via paperwork like valid passport, valid grade points, degree proof, Language proficiency, Sponsorship approval, etc.
- There are some specific companies that are listed on the gov.uk website who acts as sponsors and have rights to give sponsorship to those who want to come and get a job in UK. This could be for any field. From the website you just need to find out your most suited field.
- Choose your most suited company/ employer from the link of sponsors given.
- Ask to give you sponsorship
- Fill their requirements
- Attach that sponsorship in your visa documents
- Give an interview and that’s it.
(If you are a dentist or any other medical healthcare worker to ease your process you can Contact Us. We have placed hundreds of dentists and have helped them out at each step and provided most suited guidance to them.
Salary Range For A Dental Practitioner Applying For A Tier 2 UK Visa:
- Foundation year 1 (F1) (Hospital dental services) and equivalent: £30,433
- Foundation year 2 (F2) (Hospital dental services) and equivalent: £29,912
- Speciality registrar (StR) and equivalent: £30,002
- Speciality dentist: £37,176
- Band A posts (e.g., Community practitioner) and equivalent: £38,095
- Band B posts (e.g., Senior dental officer) and equivalent: £59,259
- Band C posts (e.g., Specialist / managerial posts) and equivalent: £70,899
- Consultant (Hospital dental services) and equivalent: £75,249.
Sponsorship for Dentist & Dental Hygienist:
How Dentists Can Apply For UK Sponsorship:
- Checklist of sponsors in UK. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-workers
- Check the list of documents needed for that particular company to get sponsorship
- Apply online for a certificate of sponsorship
In order to ease the UK sponsorship for dentist process, you may contact to email@example.com. For query and support the team of Jskilzglobal is there to support you. It is a trusted medical recruitment agency that has placed hundreds of professionals across the globe to the UK.
Documents Needed For UK Sponsorship:
- Proof of your knowledge of English
- A valid passport or another document that shows your identity and nationality
- Your job title and annual salary
- Your job's occupation code. For dentist, the occupation code is 2215 and for dental nurses code is 6143 for further occupational codes click here https://onsdigital.github.io/dp-classification-tools/standard-occupational-classification/ONS_SOC_occupation_coding_tool.html
Eligible Designations For Tier 2 Visa Process:
Under the regulations set by NHS, a designation within a company that would be eligible for a tier 2 visa application include:
- Dental surgeon
- Dental assistant
- Dental nurse
- Dental nurse-receptionist
- Dental surgery assistant
List Of Approved UK Employers:
- In order to work in UK, one has to apply for a skilled worker visa. For this in the visa process, you must get a job offer from an approved UK employer. Approved UK employers are also known as sponsors. To check the list of employers who are approved in UK to sponsor click here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-workers
Jskilz global is your end search for all immigration-related details. For further information on UK visa applications, certificate of sponsorship, or for any other related query contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.
Click Here to join our Official Facebook Group for timely updates on Healthcare Jobs opportunities UK/UAE.